Thursday, June 21, 2007

Why I'm Here

I am here to change my life. Sounds like a pretty daunting task at the moment but it's something I need to do and something I'm actually getting excited about. I've recently found myself in a slump that I am now clawing my way out of. I have found that over the years I have lost focus of the person I want to be. Who knows, maybe I never HAD focus to begin with. I know now that it's time for me to change things and be a better person - for myself and those I love. This is my start.

This information really isn't designed for anyone else so if you stumble upon it and think it's incredibly boring, move on. This is to document my thoughts and feelings and steps I'm taking to be a better me. For those of you on a similar journey, feel free to share - I'd love to hear what is/isn't working for you.

Wish me luck!

No comments: